Saturday, April 19, 2008

Calm before the storm

With an almost full moon and the weather being so nice, it really wasn't that crazy.

The usual few traffic stops, bars weren't busy, a noise complaint or two...oh, and the crazy bitch called again.

She called about something at the start of the shift, but I conveniently forgot about it. Then she called again at around 3 AM complaining that there's somebody teaching somebody how to kill an animal near her house. Of course, when the cops got there, it was dead silent and nobody was outside.

Maybe that's just the calm before the storm. It's still pretty nice out now. Also being a Saturday night, I can only imagine what's in store. Hopefully it's not too nuts, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Until next time,

I'll be out teaching somebody how to kill animals

Dispatcher 6

No comments: